The Mafia League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Mafia League 2009

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Godfather
Admin
Godfather

The Mafia League 2009 Empty
PostSubject: The Mafia League 2009   The Mafia League 2009 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 10:52 pm

The new Mafia League is up boys. This season...in true Mafia fashion...it's all about the points. Points make the underworld go round. They do here as well. This season you will live or die by your points...and by your family. Families will play an important role, just like last season. But this year everyone will know family alliances...everyone. It is up to you to decide if you want to remain loyal or not. But if you turn on your family, be warned, it will put you in jeopardy as well.

This season will be a combination of the two leagues from last year. The best from last year get in first...and we will go forward from that point. I think this season will be a huge improvement over last year. So get ready, a sit-down will be called soon.

Last edited by Godfather on Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://mafialeague.heavenforum.com
Godfather
Admin
Godfather

PostSubject: Re: The Mafia League 2009   The Mafia League 2009 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 11:30 pm

Our All Star League is complete. I'm now starting a league for newcomers called the Sicilian League
Back to top Go down
http://mafialeague.heavenforum.com
base ballers

PostSubject: Re: The Mafia League 2009   The Mafia League 2009 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:53 pm

hey god father
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mafia League 2009   The Mafia League 2009 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mafia League 2009
Page 1 of 1