The Mafia League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mafia Auction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
thecrew

thecrew

Mafia Auction Empty
PostSubject: Mafia Auction   Mafia Auction I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:37 pm

Each member is giving $100.00. They are going to bid in the blind. This is a Mafia Bonus Auction. On one is going to lose players or able to steal players from another family. But some twists will be rewarded.

On Wed Don Carlo won the event with a bid of $100.00. He is rewarded with a choice, take a player for himself or give a player to his lowest family member. (Drew Die$al). Don Carlo took the player

On Thur Drew Die$al won the event with a bid of $100.00. He also is given a choice. If Drew takes immunity, immunity will also be rewarded to the highest members in the other two families (if they do not have it already).
If Drew gives immunity to another family member the other families with members in the same rank will also be given immunity.
Example. Drew gives immunity to the 3rd ranked team in your family, the other two families will get immunity for their 3rd placed members.
Drew decided to keep immunity and allow 6 feet under and Machine Gun Kindle to get immunity as well.

On Friday Joe Won Reward. He was given a choice. A) You and the highest ranked player as of last night win immunity. B) A onetime free pass during a bottom 3 cut or points cut. You also would have to give the same to a member of each family. This cannot be traded or given away. And is only good until the Top 8. This will not protect anyone during league vote. C) Receive one player off of any dead team.
Joe picked. B. He also selected The Bull Steven Howell, and Machine Gun Kindle (Jim Kindle). Joe also revealed that Back Stabber gave him $100.00 to play in this event. I also brought it out the another player (Who I will not unvail) also gave Joe another $100.00, Joe looks to be taking control of the Auction.

Saturday's Auction was a throw back to sabotage. Today you bid to prevent someone from winning, but the money spent went into the player’s bank for Sunday. Block him today and help him on Sunday. Johnny Ferris won the event by bidding $3 against everyone. And the prize was immunity for his whole family. Not a bad price to pay for $3.00

Sunday's auction went off at $309.00. Shoeless Joe won the reward. He was giving immunity and a player of his choice. He gave 6 feet under the immunity.

This concluded the Auctions. A lot of changes.

I'll keep eveyone updated.
Back to top Go down

Mafia Auction
Page 1 of 1